Sunday, April 20, 2008

Celebaby-mamas

So after just reading the People article on J.Lo and her 'natural' twins -- I have a new theory...Celebaby mamas are not real moms.

Yes, that's harsh. Maybe not entirely true (at least for some), but...J.Lo has 2 'round-the-clock' baby nurses, yet claims not to use them...however, she is planning to run a triathalon by October. Yeah, all new Moms have goals that high...and that much help that we 'don't' take. And we can all start to exercise within 3 weeks and have special cooks and trainers come to our house.

I love how most celeb mamas say motherhood is so easy...well, speaking from the mouth of someone who can't even get their own coffee or hold their own luggage without help, I'm not surprised that 2 handlers for every child is an issue!

I'm curious how the new Tori Spelling reality show will be -- I'm sure Patsy will be there, among the other hidden helpers they don't want to admit they have.

No comments: